Monday - Thursday | 8 am – 4 pm
Friday | 8 am – 3 pm
Making your appointment:
When you call St. Louis Sports Health to make an appointment, our staff will ask you to provide the following information:
- The type of injury for which you want to be seen.
- Whether or not your injury is work-related.
- The name of your insurance carrier, along with your insurance ID number.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment, and please bring the following items on the day of your visit:
- Photo ID (i.e. Drivers License)
- Insurance card(s)
- Copies of your injury-related x-rays and/or MRIs
- New Patient Packet (Please fill out and print these forms)
If your insurance requires you to pay a co-pay for your office visit, we will collect it from you prior to receiving service. Our office will file insurance claims for your primary and secondary insurance plans. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, personal check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
If you anticipate being more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, please call to notify the office. We will make every effort to accommodate you, but we may have to reschedule your appointment.
All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on their first appointment. If you are unable to come with your minor child for future visits, please complete the Consent for Treatment of a Minor and have him or her bring it to the appointment. We will not see your minor child without a signed form.